Each month in 2016, we will be focusing on a different aspect of the Global Vision. Join us as we explore.
We see a world that works for everyone
- Where all life is honored as expressions of the Divine
- Where people live according to spiritual truth
- Where humanity awakens to spiritual magnificence
- Where humanity rediscovers personal creative power
- Where we live as one global family
- Where kinship with all life prospers
- Where unity and connection is emphasized
- Where forgiveness is the norm
- Where spiritual guidance is valued
- Where we are called to conscious social action
- Where people have enough food, homes and a sense of belonging
- Where there is peace, harmony, and justice for all.
- Where resources are valued, cared for, and shared
- Where communities are meaningfully involved in service to the world
- Where there is a renewed emphasis on beauty, nature, creativity, art, and aesthetics.