Throughout the year there are many opportunities to serve here at the Center, as well as the community at large.
Current openings include:
- Work with our publications such as the Spotlight. Possibilities include writing, reporting, doing layout or compiling the issues … you name it!
- Become a Kitchen Angel … set out foods that are shared for our Social Time after service and/or on other occasions
- Check out our Family Ministries team. Boundless opportunities to serve on a regular basis or share some specific talent on occasion. From toddlers through teens and young adults, we are ready to reignite our Family Ministries programs.
- Join the Welcome Team, it’s a great way to meet folks, get acquainted and get a lot of hugs! You can reach our Welcome Team Coordinator, Melinda Erdberg at melindaE703@gmail.com
- Join our Care Team to provide compassion service to those in our Spiritual Community who may be experiencing some challenges. You choose the types of support that work for you … maybe bringing meals, running errands, giving a ride to the doctor or visiting someone who is home-bound. Let Nancy Newman at email@example.com know of your interest.
- Share your talents in the areas of Visibility and Marketing … help get the word out about Celebration Center. Be sure that the days when it was considered one of the best kept secrets are over. Help let our light shine for the world to see!
- Enjoy working with our Special Events. Meet fascinating people and support our events!
For any of these or other opportunities, just email firstname.lastname@example.org or
Rev Kris at email@example.com
To learn more about other ministries, teams and groups, click the “Ministries” tab to see a more complete list of our programs. You are invited to contact the coordinators directly at the email addresses given.